THE RETURN OF BO BRADY: Episode 13


Episode 13
int. victor’s greek mansion – medical wing
HOPE, SHAWN, CIARA, and CHELSEA are still searching the medical lab. Shawn, exhausted, stops to stretch his neck and looks at his phone.
Shawn
It's way past dinner, is anyone else hungry? Maybe we should head over to the hotel.
CHELSEA and CIARA both nod in agreement and look towards Hope.
hope
I can't leave. I know Bo’s here somewhere, and I’m not going to leave him. If there’s a secret room in Dubai, there's got to be one here too. I’m not leaving until I find Bo, I’m not.
Ciara
OK mom. We’re with you.
hope
Thanks sweetie.
HOPES smiles at CIARA. Hope, Ciara, and Chelsea continue to search. Shawn walks over to the doorway and leans out.
shawn
(calling loudly to Higgins)
Higgins!
After a few moments, Higgins enters.

higgins
May I help you, Mr. Brady?
shawn
Yeah, um, would it be possible for us to get something to eat from the kitchen?
higgins
Yes, of course, sir.
hope
(interjecting to Higgins)
Also, we’ll be staying here tonight, Higgins. Which bedrooms may we use?
higgins
(confused)
You’re staying here? All of you?
hope
Yes. Is that a problem?
higgins
No, no - of course not. I'll prepare the bedrooms for you.
(pause)
Please follow me to the kitchen for your meal selection.
hope
I’m not hungry, but thank you. I think I’ll stay and keep looking.
shawn
(with a little frustration out of concern)
Mom.
hope
Shawn, stay with your sisters. I'll be right here, it's ok.
shawn
OK fine. We’ll make it quick.
hope
Stop worrying. Go – have something to eat.
SHAWN, CIARA, and CHELSEA follow HIGGINS and exit the medical wing. HOPE is now alone in the medical wing. Her thoughts go to Bo and she stares upwards longingly. 
hope
I know you're here Brady. Come on, give me a sign. Show me where you are.
int. victor’s greek mansion – tunnels
DR. ROLF, VICTOR, and BO are still trying to pass the time in the tunnel when the SECURITY GUARD enters from the staircase.
security guard
Mr. Kiriakis – I’ve just been informed that our guests will be staying the night.
Victor
Damn, that daughter-in-law of mine! Stubborn as a mule!
Dr. Rolf
Would you like me to take care of Hope?
victor
Don't you even dare think about laying a hand on Hope, or it will be your head! Do you understand me?
DR. ROLF mumbles to himself and retreats to a desk in the tunnel as if disappointed.
victor
(to Bo)
Bo, it looks like we’ll be spending the night down here.
bo
I don’t think so! I want to go up to my room. I can't stay down here! Where will we sleep?!
victor
Bo, please calm down. We have cots down here, blankets, pillows...we will be fine. Trust me, Bo. Please.
int. victor’s DUBAI PALACE – library
KIMBERLY, SHANE, and ROMAN stare at the open passageway.
roman
Well come on – let’s go!
kimberly
Let's go? I am not quite as sure about this as you are.
shane
Kim, the three of us are going to stick together – but we’ve got to go in. Victor has a reason for hiding whatever is in there, and we’ve got to find out what that is.  
kim
Yeah, it’s hidden because he doesn't want anyone going in there! So I say we don’t!
shane
Kim, come on now. It will be OK.
kim
Fine. But if all hell breaks loose, don’t say I didn’t tell you so!
SHANE, KIM, and ROMAN enter the passageway.
cut to:
int. victor’s DUBAI PALACE – secret room
We see the shadow of the MYSTERY MAN who sits in the dark with his glass of brandy looking at the security monitors. He is watching SHANE, KIMBERLY, and ROMAN as they enter the passageway.
mystery man
Damn them! Damn the Brady’s. What do I  have to do to get rid of them?! Father should have disposed of all of them while he had the chance!
The MYSTERY MAN leans into the light to place his glass on a side table and his face is revealed - it’s Tony DiMera.
int. villa rosa inn, italy – STEVE & Kayla’s room
STEVE and KAYLA are sitting on the bed talking.
steve
Kayla are you sure? Are you sure it was EJ?
kayla
I’m positive, Steve.
steve
(leaning in to talk to Kayla’s jacket lapel pin)
Billie, did you get that? Can you run a facial recognition on the video we recorded from the vineyard?
STEVE’S cell phone beeps and he pulls it out of his pocket to read the message.
steve
Billie says she’ll run it through the database and get back to us.
(pause while thinking)
If it is EJ, why would Victor have him shackled? What the hell is going on?
kayla
Revenge. Pure revenge against the DiMera’s. Victor is no angel either, remember. Seems like enough of a motive for me.
ext. victor’s italian Mansion – vineyards
We see the 4 WORKERS in the vineyard. They are finishing up with work for the day.
V/O EJ
(thinking to himself)
What on earth were Steve & Kayla doing here? Did they recognize me? Maybe they’ve gone to get help. That’s the last thing I need...if they open their big mouths, the entire planet will know I’m alive. I have to get out of here, and soon!