THE RETURN OF BO BRADY: Episode 24


EPISODE 24
int. victor’s greek yacht
Inside the yacht, TONY and EJ are scheming how to exact revenge against both the Brady’s and VICTOR
Tony
Might I suggest a more devious plan to exact your revenge on the Brady’s and Mr. Kiriakis. We can kill 2 birds with one stone, as they say.
TONY and EJ share a smile when suddenly they hear a noise up on deck. EJ signals for Tony to go check it out. Tony takes his gun out of his waist band and EJ grabs a knife. We hear DR. ROLF’s voice as he is boarding.
O/S Dr. Rolf
(to himself as he boards)
I was simply trying to help. Who do they think they are, kicking me out of my own bedroom? My own medical facility?
tony
(whispering to EJ)
I recognize that voice.
Dr. Rolf
(to himself as he enters the galley)
Damn Hope. She has no appreciation for talent. If it weren't for my mad surgical skills, she wouldn’t have her precious Bo Brady.
DR. ROLF enters the galley where TONY and EJ are standing with weapons drawn. Dr. Rolf is startled by the company.
tony
Well, welcome aboard, Dr. Rolf. I have to say, however, father would be most disappointed in you for helping the Brady’s.
DR. ROLF has a look of concern on his face.
int. victor’s greek mansion – medical wing – HALLWAY
ROMAN, KIMBERLY, STEVE, SHAWN, CIARA, and HOPE are gathered outside the medical lab.
hope
I can't believe Victor would do this. How could he keep Bo from us like this? And to think of everything he went through. We could have been with him, helping him. It's my fault - I should have known. I should have known he was alive.
steve
Hope, none of this is your fault. Don’t blame yourself. It won’t help Bo.
HOPE smiles as STEVE hugs her. She wipes a tear from her eye, pulls herself together and collects her thoughts. 
hope
OK, so now that we know Bo has no memory, and with all that's just happened with Victor, I don't think we should add any more pressure.
steve
Hey, we’ve been there before, both you and I. And all I know is that you and Bo were a huge help to me when I lost my memory. Now we’ll be here for Bo.
hope
(with a smile)
Thanks, Steve. I'm going to go in and give Kayla a break. She must be exhausted and hungry by now. Shawn, honey, can you please show everyone where the kitchen is so they can get some food? And make sure you tell Chelsea and Shane when they get back.
Shawn
Of course, mom.
HOPE walks to the lab door, and before entering she turns to everyone.
hope
Thank you. Thank you for coming all this way and helping me find Bo. I can't tell you how much you all mean to me.
int. victor’s greek mansion – medical wing
HOPE enters the lab and walks over to KAYLA who is looking at read-outs on the medical equipment.
hope
Hey, Kay. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done.
HOPE gives KAYLA a big hug.
kayla
Are you kidding? There’s no place I’d rather be.
hope
You must be exhausted. You should go grab a bite to eat. Shawn’s taking everyone to the kitchen. Listen, we just got the story from Dr. Rolf. Steve will get you up to speed. I'll stay here with Bo and Victor, and if anything happens I'll call you on your cell.
kayla
Are you sure?
hope
I’m sure. I’ll call you if anything happens. I promise.
kayla
OK sweetie. I love you.
hope
Love you too, Kay.
KAYLA pats HOPE’S shoulder and walks over to BO.
kayla
(to BO)
Hey, I’m gonna go grab a bite. I won’t be far. Hope will contact me if Victor needs anything. Can I get you anything?
bo
No thanks.
(pause)
Thank you for helping my dad.
kayla
Of course, I’d do anything for you.
BO just smiles at KAYLA.
kayla
OK, see you soon.
KAYLA exits. HOPE pulls a chair up next to BO’s.
hope
Hey, you ok, Brady?
bo
(unable to really explain what he’s feeling, but knowing he just feels safe when Hope is with him) 
I'm OK. I just hope my dad is going to be OK.
hope
Kayla is a fantastic doctor. He's in very good hands.
bo
(turning to face Hope with concern in his eyes)
Where's Doctor Rolf?
HOPE pauses – not sure how to answer. She doesn't want BO to know what has transpired with DR. ROLF. 
hope
He was tired. He went to rest - which is something you should do too.
The sincerity in HOPE’S voice and the empathy in her eyes, makes BO feel so comfortable around her. He may not have memories, but he knows and feels how much she loved him – how much she still loves him. HOPE goes to hold Bo’s hand and gives a yawn.
bo
You’re the one who’s tired. Why don't you go lay on that other bed over there.
BO flicks his head towards the bed in the corner.
hope
I, I don't want to leave you.
bo
Don’t worry about me. I'll wake you up if anything changes with Victor.
HOPE
OK, but just for an hour. I'll set the alarm on my phone. Then you have to promise to get some rest too.
bo
OK, you’ve got a deal, fancy face.
HOPE is overcome with emotion when she hears her nickname. Her eyes fill with tears of joy and she smiles.
hope
I haven't heard you say that in so long.
bo
(seeing the deep emotion in Hope’s face)
I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong?
hope
No, no - not at all.
(with a loving smile)
Just the opposite actually.

HOPE gives BO a hug and then starts towards the bed in the corner of the room.
hope
Wake me up if you need anything.
bo
OK.
HOPE lays down on the bed and closes her eyes.
int. victor’s greek mansion – medical wing – hallway
SHANE and CHELSEA have returned after their call to Billie. STEVE has explained everything that DR. ROLF had told them about BO.
shane
Wow. That’s incredible. I can’t say I’m surprised, though, when Dr. Rolf is involved.
chelsea
Geez, poor dad. As if he hasn’t been through enough.
steve
He seems to be OK when he’s with Hope. It's that connection they’ve always had. He may not have his memories back, but he senses something with her.
shane
Where is everyone?
steve
Everyone went to grab a bite and then a little shut-eye.
chelsea
That’s not a bad idea - I'm starving. I think I’ll head to the kitchen to get something to eat. Can I get you guys anything?
steve
No, thanks.
shane
No, thank you, Chelsea.
CHELSEA exits towards the kitchen.
shane
Billie said they have not seen EJ since his disappearance. I wonder what he's up to...where he’s gone.
steve
Hey man, that reminds me...where were you guys coming from when all that stuff with Victor went down?
shane
Oh yes - we saw someone lurking around down by the docks. They climbed aboard the yacht before we got a chance to identify them. We were trying to get a look inside, when we heard shouting up at the house. We went to check it out and that’s when we ran into you.
steve
So you never found out who climbed onto the yacht?
shane
No.
steve
We should probably go check it out.
shane
I agree. Let's go. I think it's best we don't say anything to Kim and Kayla.
steve
Fine by me man. Let's go.